Humanity Australia is a registered not-for-profit organisation that is dedicated to improving the opportunities, education, life skills, self-esteem and employment prospects of migrants, refugees and asylum seekers within Australia.
Based in Sydney but working Australia-wide, our objective is to assist and support new Australians as they settle into life in this lucky country. We aim to work with both government and community funding to provide support and welfare services to these distressed individuals and families who are in the most need of help.
- Welfare case work services – assessment, advice, referral, emergency intervention
- Employment support – referral, job search skills training, documentation preparation, employer liaison, post placement support
- Education Support Services – Language courses, Social and Cultural skills courses
- Mental Health Services – assessment, counselling, advocacy, referral
- Legal Referral services – referral, advocacy and information
- Community – provide a safe place for small interest groups, activities, interest courses